In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Poulan 2700 46cc

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Cut4fun, May 3, 2014.

  1. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    Poulan 2700 I took in trade is all done. Made up a new loop of oregon 33LG for it's 16" bar.

    Trying out some new to me Tygon line that a guy on chainsaw repair site sent a couple of us to test out.


    I ended up going with the echo aftermarket 3mm x 5mm on the poulan 2700 for impulse line.

    I put the Tygon 4040 on the 3.0 grey 3000 for impulse line like I have many times in the past. 3/16 OD X 3/32 ID
    I also have used it on my 475 and WT 505 without any problems.

    Poulan oem impulse line 530069976 is also 3/16 OD X 3/32 ID from the ones I pulled off too.

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    MasterMech likes this.
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    That sign is priceless! Love it! :rofl: :lol:
     
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Where did it go? Disappeared
     
  4. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    It should show up in his original post now. I fixed it, can you not see it? (Hit "refresh")
     
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nice. Good looking saw...

    I am looking for a nice Craftsman/Poulan at the moment.,
     
  6. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    I had 2 different ways of pic posted but dont see either now. Nice fix. o_O:rofl: :lol:

    If you need me to upload it again let me know. :binoculars:
     
    MasterMech likes this.
  7. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    I have a grey craftsman 3.0 which I call grey 3000. 49cc. In pic with 2700. Needs nothing.

    Not a looker though and decals off.

    Trades outright whatever.
     
  8. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
  9. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Lol, I see it in your original post. I don't know what the hell happened......