In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Reading of the Will

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Feb 5, 2019.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    His nurse, his wife, his daughter and two sons, are with him. He asks for two witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes.


    When all is ready he begins to speak. "My son, Bernie, I want you to take the Ocean Reef houses."


    "My daughter Sybil, you take the apartments between mile markers 100 and Tavernier."


    "My son, Jamie, I want you to take the offices over in the Marathon Government Center."


    "Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the bay side on Blackwater Sound.


    The nurse and witnesses are blown away as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Doug slips away, the nurse says:



    "Mrs Pender, your husband must have been such a hard-working man to have accumulated all this property.



    The wife replies, "The azzhole has a paper route"...
     
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,347
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    That was unexpected.
     
  4. Will C

    Will C

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2015
    Messages:
    999
    Likes Received:
    4,987
    Location:
    New York
    That was a good one!
     
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,347
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Yeah, put that on the list of things I have to do this year. Make a will.
     
    brenndatomu and rottiman like this.
  6. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    Let me know how to get a hold of your lawyer, I'll send him my contact info........................................................:rofl: :lol:
     
    brenndatomu and yooperdave like this.
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,713
    Likes Received:
    224,347
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    So maybe we can get a group rate I assume?

    Shirley, you aren't expecting any other benefits besides being in the running for that nice green truck! :yes:
     
    brenndatomu and rottiman like this.
  8. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Shirley, you aren't expecting any other benefits besides being in the running for that nice green truck! :yes:


    Only if I get the Girl Scout cookie franchise................................ would make a awesome delivery vehicle...................:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
     
    brenndatomu and yooperdave like this.