In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Driver attempts to destroy giant snowman, not realizing it's built on a large tree trunk

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Jan 27, 2019.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
  2. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I saw that !! Would have been awesome to see it happen. I hope that they had some damage.....
     
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    They surely don't build snowmen like they used to...
     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    By God, I love when Karma pays a visit. I guess Idiots are allowed to drive pickup trucks in Kentucky................................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Jack Straw, yooperdave, Chaz and 8 others like this.
  5. Brandon Scott

    Brandon Scott

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2018
    Messages:
    3,338
    Likes Received:
    27,270
    Location:
    Formerly Rabbit Hash
    That’s about 10 miles from Ralphie and I.

    When I was 8 in 1978 we had the giant blizzard. I went to school 4 days in January that year. Roads were impassible to town so I was home with my dad. My uncle lived nearby and was coming to visit to drink whiskey no doubt. My dad (knowing how ornery my uncle was) ran outside and built a really big snowman filling it with concrete blocks. Here comes my uncle beebopping down the road in his volkswagen. He comes up to the yard and sees the snowman. Now running over it wasn’t good enough so he backed up to get a run at it. Here he comes....BLAMMMMMMMM.. concrete blocks fell all over his car and busted the windshield. He still laughs about it to this day.
     
  6. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,754
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Whoops....:eek:...
     
    Jack Straw, yooperdave, leoht and 9 others like this.
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  8. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    X2:rofl: :lol: Ya gotta love Karma!
     
  9. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    Stupid is as Stupid does! Forrest Gump 1969
     
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Also..... *hit, it happens! :rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,980
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    X3 ^^

    I love it.
    :dex:
     
    WeldrDave, Jack Straw, Marvin and 7 others like this.
  12. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Wow. o_O
    Hilarious. :rofl: :lol:
     
    WeldrDave, Chaz, Jack Straw and 8 others like this.
  13. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Haha, funny stuff!


    On a completely unrelated note, anyone know the number of a good body shop in Ohio. Preferably one that specializes in bumpers :whistle:
     
    Eric VW, WeldrDave, Chaz and 6 others like this.
  14. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I wanna see the car/truck! I'll bet it's really "scratched" :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: