Barcroftb , Armbru84 & Myself dropped this tree earlier in the year. Customer is a friend of mine. They cut up the top & limbs & didn't have enough saw for the big stuff. I cut it up & when the ground hardens up he'll load my dump trailer with his skid loader. Should be good burning when it's ready.
I'd love to burn some sugar maple, but there is none where I cut. Nice work kids! And I bet those saws are all modded
Thanks Canadian border VT only bummer was the wife wanted a slab off the butt end for a table. Sure, no problem. Of course about 1/3 of the way through I got a nail or similar with the 36" chain. Hit the left hand cutters pretty hard on a 114 DL chain. I can save it but it'll lose some life expectancy. Oh well, never fails in yard trees.
amateur cutter .. that piece off the end, for the wife, is worth a lot more than a chain Honey I got what you wanted and hurt some of my equipment so I have to buy some more.. But was worth to make you this fine table
Yes sir! 39 & sunny, not bad at all, just a shirt. Ran that MMWS 044 too on the smaller stuff with a 24" it did real gooder! Finally had to get out the trusty 064 to finish cause I didn't feel like swapping chains on the 660. Plus the 064 gets a little neglected sometimes.