In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stayin' Warm while splitting.....................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Nov 16, 2018.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    So, what is the point of constantly posting this?
     
    Brandon Scott and Jack Straw like this.
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    Never seen this rottiman.... gonna send this to my dad!
    :thumbs:
     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    My Bad !!!!!!!! Sorry, first time I've posted it, in fact this was the first time I've ever seen it. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Strange as I've seen this several times but no, I'm not going back to document them. It's not a big deal but I just wondered what the reason for it was.
     
    Brandon Scott and Jack Straw like this.
  6. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    My neighbor has the same setup. His name is Three Finger Freddie
     
  7. In the Pines

    In the Pines

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2018
    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    8,076
    Location:
    Ohio
    I don't see anything either but it appears it is facebook related. I don't do facebook and I run somewhat aggressive ad blocking/tracking protection.
    So that is the reason it doesn't appear/load for me.
     
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,318
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    First for me too.

    I don't get around the internet too much........:salute:

    What did he say anyway??? :whistle:
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  9. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX


    I think he said something about trying learn to split kindling vertically, while sitting on a milk crate..............................:rofl: :lol:
     
    Backwoods Savage and yooperdave like this.
  10. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,107
    Likes Received:
    163,147
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    New to me too.
    Hope he has some styptic powder and gauze stashed in there too...:picard:
     
  11. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,318
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Either that or maybe something like..."if I keep on taking breaks like this, I'm going to have to get another bottle"
     
    Backwoods Savage and rottiman like this.
  12. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Okay, I just ran across another post and took a snapshot of it.


    upload_2018-11-17_11-13-12.png

    This is what I meant. I keep seeing this same post over and over.
     
    In the Pines likes this.
  13. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Here is a clue. I went back and tried to quote and you can see from the above that something else entirely different shows up. Strange indeed...
     
    In the Pines likes this.