My Bad !!!!!!!! Sorry, first time I've posted it, in fact this was the first time I've ever seen it. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Strange as I've seen this several times but no, I'm not going back to document them. It's not a big deal but I just wondered what the reason for it was.
I don't see anything either but it appears it is facebook related. I don't do facebook and I run somewhat aggressive ad blocking/tracking protection. So that is the reason it doesn't appear/load for me.
I think he said something about trying learn to split kindling vertically, while sitting on a milk crate..............................
Either that or maybe something like..."if I keep on taking breaks like this, I'm going to have to get another bottle"
Okay, I just ran across another post and took a snapshot of it. This is what I meant. I keep seeing this same post over and over.
Here is a clue. I went back and tried to quote and you can see from the above that something else entirely different shows up. Strange indeed...