Do the trout, Any flavor smoke. If it stays moist, it is a winner every time. I would have some 'taders (pan fried) and a nice veggie like asparagus with a lemon sauce. I'll catch hell for this, but a nice white wine with that meal goes very well.
Wine couldn't be a man card issue Probably confused whine & wine & Might be there's some adult beverage involved
I call BS !! That grass is too green to not be an old photo OK, maybe its just that I'm green with envy as my grass is white with brown patches. Lookin good !!!!
Not BS, we have had a week and a half of warmish weather and everything is waking up. The forsythia, red bud, shad bush, and I even saw some dogwoods yesterday are all blooming together. Turkey season starts Saturday but I saw a flock of hens still together yesterday evening. And there are no leaves on the trees. There are tons of turkeys this year but I think the hunting is going to be difficult.
I'm jealous also. But I should not be too anxious. There are limbs all over the lawn from the winter's ice storms. I'm going to have to find some young person to rake it up before I can go at it with the rider lawn tractor.
Good idea Larry. I wonder if the local schools have a list of kids looking for work? Local church? Town offices usually have some folks looking. Good luck.
I can see Scotty O hanging around the keystone fire pit grilling up some trout potatoes and asparagus with a fragile glass of white wine. Otherwise being sarcastic - I'm not a wine guy...well bags of the cheap stuff way back when it was about the economics/volume - some of the worst headaches as I recall
Sweet !!! I will say that it has been 50-65 all week here and supposed to be 75 on Monday- Lost 90 percent of the snow in the last week
The right wine pairing can enhance a meal. The white wine with fish sounds delish. I can't wait to try out wine pairings with smoked pork this year.
I learned a long time ago to chain myself to the porch and throw my car keys in the yard before I even touch the stuff