In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

This Am work

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Woodwhore, Sep 16, 2018.

  1. Woodwhore

    Woodwhore

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,371
    Likes Received:
    19,091
    Location:
    Mason NH
    BFD17D97-F5FF-4E20-8C5B-1ED1FF077A4D.jpeg 92989520-7F8C-45AF-974E-59DA5CD11C8E.jpeg 6BB2FCB1-10D0-42BE-B9C8-9BAA2A8F84C5.jpeg 3259BC99-BD84-47AE-8D89-3454740014AC.jpeg Went out back for some therapy and cut down a couple trees, one of them could have been considered a higher risk because of the tension and compression. I bore cut it and it fell fine. I took pics with HDR on and they came out crappy so i was a little disappointed. But it was fun. Saw a nice buck bowhunting the back of my propert yesterday, too far to shoot. I rarely hunt this early but if i didnt get into a tree to decompress i might have gone crazy :hair::headbang:
     
  2. Woodwhore

    Woodwhore

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,371
    Likes Received:
    19,091
    Location:
    Mason NH
    Okay im confused cus those pics are real fuzzy in my photos. Im glad their clear for you to see.
     
  3. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,842
    Likes Received:
    114,741
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    It's heating up quickly hetr, but, it was nice enough earlier to split some red oak for a while, the mow the lawn.

    I can settle in now - Red Sox on at 1, Patriots at 4:30
     
  4. Woodwhore

    Woodwhore

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,371
    Likes Received:
    19,091
    Location:
    Mason NH
    That was my plan too, just took some game food out of the freezer. Enjoy the day!!!
     
  5. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,639
    Likes Received:
    130,598
    Location:
    Vermont
  6. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,853
    Likes Received:
    121,378
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Looks like fun. I need some of that therapy!
     
  7. Woodwhore

    Woodwhore

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,371
    Likes Received:
    19,091
    Location:
    Mason NH
    4F24CE60-179A-496B-99AE-67747CBB7159.jpeg Got into more splittin yesterday afternoon. I cant stop thinking about wood, i have a problem. :woodsign::axe::stacker: