In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

If the gift fits....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by FatBoy85, Sep 9, 2018.

  1. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
  2. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    What is it, a mug?
     
    Backwoods Savage and FatBoy85 like this.
  3. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,746
    Likes Received:
    62,029
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    It doesn't leak beer/coffee where the saw is, right?
    :yes:
     
  4. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Yep a mug bushpilot. Kinda wish the saw part was a bit more obvious, on the box the saw is more detailed of course.
     
    Midwinter and Backwoods Savage like this.
  5. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    I hope not or otherwise it would just be a cluttery paper weight. Good idea for a beer mug there sir, I got a pack of Miller that I was reminded that this was my grandfathers favorite while fishing. I got his fishing tackle box too.... really cool and irreplaceable stuff but I was told that he packed all this stuff and his boat would be a bit weight unbalanced. Got back to the cottage in Iowa with eyes probably more red than a rabid dog but a Dutch stiff upper lip kept that in check. Now I wonder how the hell is all this stuff so nice in the tackle box....but he sure did take care of it...
     
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,005
    Likes Received:
    312,377
    Location:
    Central MI
  7. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    I was surprised it wasn’t packed in it for packing protection.
     
    Midwinter and Backwoods Savage like this.