In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free wood cut and split in RI

Discussion in 'The Wood Market' started by RI Dan, Aug 26, 2018.

  1. RI Dan

    RI Dan

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2017
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    648
    Location:
    Rhode Island
    Looks like a great score for someone who can act quickly. I am away for the day and cannot get there.

    Free fire wood
     
    Chaz and brenndatomu like this.
  2. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    damm, I'll be I N Smithfield in the morning, but I'll be in the car. One hell of a deal!
     
  3. Hookedup24

    Hookedup24

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2017
    Messages:
    355
    Likes Received:
    1,814
    Location:
    Bucks county, PA
    but why is free in quotes...
     
  4. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer to
     
    SKEETER McCLUSKEY and Chaz like this.
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Quote: “Free fire wood good for house or out side camping come get it got atleast 6 truck loads for "free" we are moving at the end of month so we will not be needing pleases "call or text " first come first serve jack aka the "wood guy" thanks” .......... Jack Straw

    :eek:

    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Jack Straw and Marvin like this.