In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Getting ready for hunting season

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Aug 3, 2018.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,188
    Location:
    Central MI
    bear 1998 that is a buck of a lifetime! They do grow some big ones in that area. Not many big ones around here but occasionally a booner gets picked off. I almost had one last year...
     
    bear 1998 and XXL like this.
  2. bear 1998

    bear 1998

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2017
    Messages:
    2,016
    Likes Received:
    16,253
    Location:
    S.C.Pa
    Is there still the "ole michigan flat horns runnin around?
    If we meet up again ...which I really hope to do.....I'll have to give you the details from start to finish with that buck.....ull laugh!
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,188
    Location:
    Central MI
    Is it anything like that tuck and roll story? I still laugh over that one.
     
    bear 1998 likes this.
  4. bear 1998

    bear 1998

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2017
    Messages:
    2,016
    Likes Received:
    16,253
    Location:
    S.C.Pa
    Seriously....its funny you mentioned that...but....yes....kinda
     
    Backwoods Savage and TurboDiesel like this.