In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Random thoughts......

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Beetle-Kill, Jul 26, 2018.

  1. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Since my range has been off-limits during our current fire ban (lifted today), I've had some thoughts.

    - Don't stand behind 3/16 plate if being shot at by a .17HRM.
    - A short LOP on a rifle is better than a longer one.
    - Glocks are like the EverReady bunny, just keep going and going..
    - AK's are the same, but with an accent.
    - I still can't remember why I had to have that new .270.
    - Never trust the marketing. Nothing is ever "free-floated" as claimed.
    - .22LR suppressors should be as available as any firearm purchase.
    - Hearing protection is a must, tissue paper is a poor substitute.
    - 5.56 and .454 handguns are very loud in enclosed shooting shacks.
    ...yah know, stuff like that.
    Feel free to add your own.
     
    Chaz, XXL, brenndatomu and 3 others like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Always test your equipment....
     
    Boomstick, Chaz, brenndatomu and 4 others like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Some variation on the FT?
     
    Chaz, Beetle-Kill, wildwest and 2 others like this.
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    But of course....
     
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    23 seconds in...........
     
    Eric VW and Beetle-Kill like this.
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :rofl: :lol:
    :D