I think she should focus on this fantastic deal instead! Oak/ Maple Seasoned Firewood (Sold by the piece)
$6 a piece, how can ya pass that one up. If I wasn't still trying to find the kindling offer, I'd be all over about $60 of that. I still have to have gas money to get home.
I went in TSC back in the winter, had the little bundles wrapped up, $3.99 per bundle, I've forgotten the volume. I did a little scratching in the dirt, my wife said we needed to sell wood like that. Worked out to be about $950 a full cord....crazy.
Yeah, around here you see quite a few people selling "camp wood" bundles for $5 for around 8-10 small splits.
Some of them pies look pretty thin! I love the way some people cut trees up. Makes for messy stacking!
I think someone cut them for the fire pit, thinking they wouldn't need to split them. Guess what, still wet on the inside.
Lol gotta love it! I've become a bit of a hoard snob lately. I try not to take things that are cut short. My stacks are much better looking now. Especially with so much in the front yard!