In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Glove box score

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Buffalo Plaid, Jul 8, 2018.

  1. Buffalo Plaid

    Buffalo Plaid

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2017
    Messages:
    312
    Likes Received:
    2,493
    Location:
    Pepperell, MA
    Midwinter i can't rationalize the fuel expense for this score. Maybe you can. Screenshot_2018-07-08-16-16-47.png
     
  2. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Ooohhh. Free kindling, for one fire.

    :dancer:

    I'll race ya'll there, g'luck. :quad:
     
  3. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Hey wait, you didn't include the contact info, that's cheating. :mad:
     
  4. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    Gimme gimme gimme!
     
  5. amateur cutter

    amateur cutter

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    5,997
    Likes Received:
    48,771
    Location:
    Gun Lake MI
  6. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    No, give it to me!!!
     
  7. Buffalo Plaid

    Buffalo Plaid

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2017
    Messages:
    312
    Likes Received:
    2,493
    Location:
    Pepperell, MA
    If Midwinter ends up with it, she could probably drop it in the mail for you.
     
  8. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
  9. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    $6 a piece, how can ya pass that one up.

    If I wasn't still trying to find the kindling offer, I'd be all over about $60 of that.
    I still have to have gas money to get home.:doh:
     
  10. Hammy

    Hammy

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2015
    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    3,522
    Location:
    New Brunswick
  11. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  12. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    He was selling firewood for $6 per stick.
     
  13. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Well thats Sticking it to the man.... probably made enough money to pay his bills and then some.
     
  14. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,503
    Likes Received:
    188,845
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    :picard:
     
  15. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,503
    Likes Received:
    188,845
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    I went in TSC back in the winter, had the little bundles wrapped up, $3.99 per bundle, I've forgotten the volume. I did a little scratching in the dirt, my wife said we needed to sell wood like that. Worked out to be about $950 a full cord....crazy.
     
  16. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Yeah, around here you see quite a few people selling "camp wood" bundles for $5 for around 8-10 small splits. :loco: :crazy:
     
  17. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    I found some little mutts at the dump... IMG_20180710_30411.jpg
    So I put them in the dog crate. IMG_20180710_36705.jpg
     
  18. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Some of them pies look pretty thin!

    I love the way some people cut trees up. Makes for messy stacking!
     
  19. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    I think someone cut them for the fire pit, thinking they wouldn't need to split them. Guess what, still wet on the inside.
     
  20. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Lol gotta love it! I've become a bit of a hoard snob lately. I try not to take things that are cut short. My stacks are much better looking now. Especially with so much in the front yard!