In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Sacrilege!!!

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by FatBoy85, Jun 16, 2018.

  1. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Fellow hoarders! I must speak out! My lady was asked to help a friend who’s father passed and they had to gut our the junk of the house. She sent me these ...I asked her to bring some home...until 2B513C9E-7A42-4AB3-814F-3822E132C612.jpeg D1BA39F4-348E-4B0C-BCFF-F931118C4265.jpeg View attachment 170965 6B3E6231-4578-4CCB-9595-6006F183CCC8.jpeg 1F7F4724-A35C-4585-8494-AA071AA796F2.jpeg ...she told me it was all being tossed. Doh. Thing is I’m too deep in my house woes to be helping her right now so I had to share this bummer news. still she reported to me about how much work is being done, they have their hands full with about 15 people there.
     
  2. Mwalsh9152

    Mwalsh9152

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2017
    Messages:
    5,325
    Likes Received:
    38,830
    Location:
    Pelham NH
    Looks like locust in the last picture....I'd toss that in the trash too!
     
  3. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    That’s what I said!!!!
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Looks like there may have been a super big mess there to clean up.
     
    FatBoy85 likes this.
  5. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Yes, she said the son of the gentleman who lived there was just wanted everything gone. Unfortunately this is what happens when someone hoards and all that wood is left over when they pass away. Part of life of course...but it is something to think about.