Nahh just kiddin pete. There's only one pallet guy on this site. But check these babies out! Dad got a lead on these huge skids at a granite company near us. The guy was more than happy that we even wanted them and loaded us with his forklift. There's one more stack like this one that we're going back for and one about half the size. They're 54"x10ft and are built like a brick $%&* house. Gonna turn a few of these into the roof of my new woodshed.
My wife is starting to keep an eye on me lately, I have been bringing home pallets and leaving them in the driveway. I have plans for them but what I get is; "what are you gonna do with those? and how long are they gonna be there?"
Granted they are kind of an eyesore in the driveway but spring is like the busiest time of the year for me. I'll get them moved when I get them moved. I needed supplemental drying racks for this winters scrounge, but telling her that is like in one ear and out the other, she doesn't care about that stuff.
I used that pallet you gave me to close in my compost bin so now I need more however my truck battery is toast and will not hold a charge anymore.. Once I replace it I will pick up some more.. Pallets are a great free resource if Pete allows us to snag em lol.. Ray