Allan, you are a good stacker so is there any reason you can't stack higher? For sure you won't be able to get all of the wood but it really is a shame to miss out on this one. I'd gladly let you stack some on our place (just for storage) but you might not enjoy the long drive.
Could go another 2 feet higher would get another 2 pickup loads , its easy stacking as the wood length is 22 inches . I've looked at a Power Wheel Barrow on tracks $ 1,999 .00 Canadian, so that I can stack on the lower terrace .
Remember you will get some shrinkage as the wood dries. Just don't go so high that your lake view is obstructed. Stacking firewood on stilts. You can be a trendsetter.
I'd stack on the lower terrace and ruminate an easy retrieval system later. I bet someone handy with used pallets could come up with 2x4 tracks and a cart and winch.
Harbor freight has winches and metal wagons mabye an option to use winch to pull wood up. I would get the wood home and stacked that will give you a few years to figure out your transport issues. Main thing is get the wood while you can. You could possibly have a GTG to move the wood when needed.
How about a skyline?....... as the saying goes “when in Rome.......” or in this case, the Pacific Southwest (of Canada)..... should only set you back $2-300k or so...