Might even turn all but alarm power off. Off to FLL, Panama Canal Cruise ending up in LAX Princess First time to Caribbean. ( not counting Key West, Bahamas or PR overnite on a connecting flight ) FLL, FLL, Aruba, Cartagena, Canal, Puntarenas, San Juan Del Sur, Cabo San Lucas, LAX Eat and drink for 18 days. * until September hopefully ( or if we get spoiled with the heat -ha! )
You probably want to post the location of your wood pile so someone local can keep an eye on it while you're gone..... I guess with what's been going on this year, that's not very funny.. Bring back some warm weather!!!!
I have two sisters who will still be snagging firewood from my piles every day. They will be well watched. As will the stacks of firewood.
He's probably got some of those wireless home cameras in place. So he can check the view of the stacks while he's laying on the beach
You know I haven't had a chance to use it yet ? Pathetic, I know. I even knocked another pine tree over stump and all just for it with the backhoe and just haven't gotten to it yet.
Have a great trip, brother. Soak up some sun and rays for us! Oh and pics.......or it didn't happen.....