In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Standing in line at McDonald's

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    What started? The stomach?
     
  2. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    No.............the handle.....................:rofl: :lol:
     
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,754
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :emb:.... “can’t “ ... that should make a bit more since.... :faint:....

    I don’t know what changed, but I get that hunger and low energy feeling a little after eating there burgers.... so I’ve just try to avoid them as much as possible...
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    That, in itself, is not a bad thing.....when it comes to avoiding those places!
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.