In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The yard will never look the same

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by foragefarmer, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. foragefarmer

    foragefarmer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,479
    Likes Received:
    4,567
    Location:
    Central, Virginia
    And eventually I will be able to run the tractor and bushhog up under a lot more trees around the farm as well.

    [​IMG]
     
    Fanatical1, OhioStihl, swags and 10 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    New acquisition?
     
    Got Wood? likes this.
  3. foragefarmer

    foragefarmer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,479
    Likes Received:
    4,567
    Location:
    Central, Virginia
    Brand new hadn't even started it at that point.

    I already need to push up the burn pile with the tractor.
     
    HoneyFuzz and papadave like this.
  4. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    They are great and tough. We use them at work a fair amount. I went on a yard trimming bender recently too. 5 trees gone a chipper, stump grinder and decent size fire later she is shaping up nice. Still need one more good burn day and some good grass seed.
     
  5. Loon

    Loon

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    6,560
    Likes Received:
    37,138
    Location:
    North of the border
    Rented one of those on a Friday last summer at work and it worked so well it spent the weekend here at the house :whistle: Nice addition forage :)
     
    HoneyFuzz and papadave like this.
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Cool buy !!! Im looking to get one myself this year . Once you use them...you wonder why it took so long to buy one !!
     
    OhioStihl likes this.
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nice pole saw foragefarmer!!!




    PM me if you want to run my cheap alternative.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  8. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
    Jelly. I dream of getting one of those one day. I have a cheapie from Lowes that I use right now. :)