Well it turned out ok! My neighbors behind me brought there 5 kids out and helped it's all stacked again in record time and the sun is back. It took us about 35 minutes with 8 people not bad at all. The ding bat was apparently hammered out of his skull and his car took out a small walnut in my backyard ditch that I had been trying to get to come back over the last couple years. O well it's now firewood.
I hope no pallets were harmed during this. Pallet Pete's precisely positioned pyrolosis producing product perfunctorily panged by possibly previously parched passerby who perhaps partook of potentially paralysis producing product. Psych!
There ya' go Stinny. Right in the middle of that, I started thinking of doing one with his "FrankenPete" moniker. My brain needs rest though.
Pallet Pete Proceeds to pommel people promptly plowing Pete's pier of properly placed pieces of pine! People proceed to promptly pee their pants proclaiming please policeman please while plopping butts in police protective custody.
Same way here with the mud! Still can't get the tracto out without leaving a 1 foot rut in the yard let alone get it back up the huge hill to get in the woods!
I think I need some napalm to dry the property out. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole property. Smelled like... [sniffing, pondering] ... summer. Someday this winter's gonna end...
I say we find some Drano and foil.... That will move all the snow two counties overawed stump the weather man. All the snow will be going up!
You might be able to go after him in small claims court. Bill him for the 'highly valuable' black walnut. In many places it is called treble damage. The guilty party gets to pay 3x the value. With a conviction for DUI it ought to be a slam dunk case.
We ain't getting it. We will be getting 2-4" of snow on Tuesday, though. I'm in Southeastern PA, about an hour north of Philly.