In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Country style ribs

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Certified106, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,485
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Those ribs look fantastic... :drool:
     
    WeldrDave and Certified106 like this.
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills

    That sounds great! If you do that post the results sounds like something I wouldn't mind trying.
     
  3. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I'll try it's soon here and let you know. If you haven't made any hickory syrup I can send you some.
     
  4. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Dam Cert, how'd I miss this threado_O, I tryed to take a bit out of the screen, "DAM" they look good:drool::drool::drool:
     
    RockyMtnHigh likes this.