Was down south FOR a few weeks Biking & golf. Love the: palm tree cell phone antenna towers & sunshine & 75°
Going away makes us appreciate our home. Was there someone to keep the fire burning while you were gone?
Happy you get to enjoy this Dave. Seems lately I've been thinking more and more about that area and it sounds inviting. It has been many moons now since we've gone there for the winter.
Got 400 mile in & several rounds off golf. Working on doing it more . Won't miss the dark cold months here in AK.
Looks pretty damm inviting! Last time I was in the desert was this past June. It was 110....you know, about as warm as Backwoods Savage's stove room the day I left. No thanks
Looks like a great break. Getting out of the cold for a couple days here and there must be why I love winter and those around here hate it. I love my job. I'm heading to Corpus Christi in a few weeks.