tomorrow. It's not a big tree and it will never be a strong tree so it will come down tomorrow. It will also give us more room on that trail, I'll have pictures tomorrow. We'll also be putting the utility trailer up in the woods using or tractor so it's out of the way when we do get some big snowfalls.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.......but I wanted some popcorn right now. No doubt woody'll put up pics...none at all.
The popcorn that doesn't taste like the movie popcorn that uses the fake butter tasting stuff for $7.00, is my favorite popcorn.
It's not a ton of wood but it will get added to the Cherry I stacked last week. In picture 1065 you can see the Cherry down along with the two small Pine I cleared and picture 1067 the trail is all cleared except for a few branches.
Maybe thats what he's doing.....planning a sub-division! I can see it now......"Welcome to the Woodlands! All visitors must register at office."