99 lbs wanted a little work done in one of the vacant rooms (?) so I knocked it off before she got home form work; then let her discover it on her own. Nice surprise for her! Total cost of project was around $35. Not too bad, eh?
Menards had it on special for $5 a package. Should've bought a bunch for the basement workshop too! 5/16" thick, 8' long, about 3 and 1/2" wide. https://www.menards.com/main/paint/...551-c-8184.htm?tid=8573473536542752111&ipos=1
Nice job..................and way to go on scoring the "atta boy" points, just in time for Santa coming...........
OK yoop great job but in real life your price is a bit low I don't think you carried a bunch of those without a truck.. which runs on gas.. nice air stapler and those finish nails heck I got as much in those as the guns.. the compressor etc etc oh and the man to finish the job.. I think you should include that stuff if for no other reason than attaboys
Corolla with the seats folded down! comp and nail guns have been around for years. I was just giving a materials list.....
The floor vent was already there when I came one board. There was no heat in that room, but I have added a S/A run in the far left corner of the first pic.
It looks great. I'm partial to that stuff. We have original bead board in our kitchen. It was painted some dark green color when we bought the house. I popped them off and lightly sanded the backs and re-installed them fresh face out with a few coats of poly. All clear pieces too, no knots.