I think i read this on the board before? but is there another way of putting pics up instead of going through a place like photobucket? Thanks eh..
Yep you can just copy and paste from any picture on your computer or from something on the internet. Gary
Although you may want to resize them before uploading. I ALWAYS keep the original in full size for backup and then resize a copy for posting or sending via email. Gary
I just tried it and it worked for me. Did you click in the box where the text normal goes first so you get a blinking cursor? I normally use CTRL C for copy and CTRL V to paste. You should be able to drag and drop a picture also but I have not tried it. Gary
You computer nerds are just showing off now And their expecting me to keep dealing with my computer when i get back to work in a couple weeks.. Not much time left but i better take a course!!
Hey, all I did was take a simple picture. I don't know what kind of chitkickin' stuff he just did. But I am glad he agreed!