In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Some runners

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Chity_Avatar, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. Chity_Avatar

    Chity_Avatar

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    319
    A bunch are missing but every one likes some saw porn.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
    Nice!:thumbs: Im going to show my wife. Yours makes mine look small!
     
  3. BuckthornBonnie

    BuckthornBonnie

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    997
    Likes Received:
    3,318
    Location:
    Penn Yan, NY
    saw porn is great, and you don't have to delete your history after looking at it.
     
    Carbine, Boog, DexterDay and 5 others like this.
  4. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Very, very nice!
     
    DexterDay and HoneyFuzz like this.
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Stupid phone all I see is question. Marks:mad: Screenshot_2014-02-28-19-57-36.png
     
  6. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    You are definitely missing out big time :p
     
    MasterMech and HoneyFuzz like this.
  7. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Great pics !! The ones that popped out at me........Efco...and WildThing !! Great stuff man :)
     
    Chity_Avatar likes this.
  8. Chity_Avatar

    Chity_Avatar

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    319

    Efco was sold yesterday and the wild thing is my go to saw for trees over 4 foot diameter.
     
    DexterDay, fox9988 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  9. Chity_Avatar

    Chity_Avatar

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    319
    So you don't see the naked whimmens holding the saws?
     
    DexterDay, Certified106 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  10. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Love the WIldThing......just wish they didnt vibrate my darn hands so bad !! But darn good runners they are .
     
  11. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    SP125,1-50 & 10-10 Automatic!!!! :cool: :thumbs:
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  12. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Nope just what you see in my screen capture .
     
  13. Chity_Avatar

    Chity_Avatar

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    319
    Yeah, those are fun but the 7-10, the PM700 and the Super Pro 80 are my favorites to run. I am selling the SP125 along with all the other macs. I might keep the SP80.
     
    thistle and HoneyFuzz like this.
  14. Chity_Avatar

    Chity_Avatar

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    319
    Your missing all the boobies.
     
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Clem? It's got to be your service provider?

    I see all kinds of good things :)
     
  16. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Can you see them?

    Can you click and hold on the image and save it?

    You don't see the Whimmens? ?

    DSCN8249_zps114a3868.jpg DSCN8248_zpsd545a5d9.jpg DSCN8246_zpscd8b6492.jpg DSCN8247_zps272af1f5.jpg DSCN8245_zps49c6004c.jpg

    Not many
     
  17. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Thanks for taking the time to set that photo up
    Awesome!
    You're making CAD tough to fight off! :)
     
    AmarilloSlim and DexterDay like this.
  18. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I see your pics DEx . I see the saws all lined up in the snow.

    I have pinned it down to when someone has pics somewhere else. I can save them when you post them but the op they are nothing. I would bet money his pics are hostess at photo bucket or somesmilar site and then loaded here from there or something?

    I'm not enough of a geek to figure it out though?
     
  19. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Yeah but, do you see the boobies? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :p
     
  20. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Ahhhh HA!!! I see them now! I decided to try google Chrome since it was loaded onto my phone. I can see the pics that were previously question marks.

    Before I was using the browser thats icon looked like the blue world with squiggles going around it. It just calls it browser, not sure what that is?