heck of a deal.. about a grand less than new and 2000 less than it cost for mine! if someone did not like color scheme they could get an extra door leg panels for under 400 probably... ad says it's soapstone lined..
I'd be all over that for my basement family room at that price if it fit on my hearth, unfortunately I need a side loader for that hearth.
If it were easy I'd consider it. But it's a beautiful elaborate rock wall and matching hearth. It would be extremely intrusive into the narrow part of the room too.
dang all the decent deals happen over on your side of the country - it going to be cold here in the middle north this year.
I'm six hours from home in PA now, so no pics lol. It would probably be too much stove down there anyway.
I almost called on this one, it sure looks like a deal. Went to the dark side and found a bk king for 600 only 15 minutes away....
I'm kind of surprised theres an IS for sale so soon. I like the artwork on the side medallions, which can always be changed...as well as the paint colors. The price is right thats for sure. At best, the stove can't be 3 years old.