In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Snow,Ice & Rain ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Here we go again! 8-12" more! Thank god the ice is staying south of Indy! Will it ever end? 2 years ago I was mowing grass the first week of march. I'm almost out of dry wood, and we still have single digit lows for another week and a half. I am picking up a trailer load of a firewood operations cut offs and chunks tonight to mix with my last face cord of good stuff. For $40 and loaded with a bobcat, I cant say no to all I can haul.
     
    raybonz and thewoodlands like this.
  2. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    How cold is it you ask?? It's so cold I can cut glass with my nipples! :D
     
  3. stuckinthemuck

    stuckinthemuck

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,247
    Likes Received:
    15,345
    Location:
    Wandering around in the NH woods.
    Pics.....blah, blah, blah...
     
    Well Seasoned and thewoodlands like this.