In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Dunkirk

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Aug 12, 2017.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Monster80, Eric VW, HDRock and 3 others like this.
  2. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    I'm anxious to see it.
     
  3. Casper

    Casper

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2017
    Messages:
    1,710
    Likes Received:
    9,667
    Location:
    Ohio
    Other than the way they showed different scenes shot from different angles at different points throughout the movie, I loved it.
     
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Looks like a great movie! And a true story.
     
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I passed on it because it looked like too many different languages, I will download it and check it out
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  6. clay shooter

    clay shooter

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    1,419
    Likes Received:
    7,323
    Location:
    ENGLAND
    not seen it. but over here they said it was a good film.
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  7. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Watched it , good movie :yes:
     
    Eric VW and thewoodlands like this.
  8. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Haven't yet, waiting on HDRock to Zip that to me....:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    HDRock likes this.
  9. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I would but , I don't know any way to send you 1.38 GB
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  10. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Me neither. Oh well!
    :D
     
    HDRock likes this.