In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got my work cut out for me

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by swags, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Finally got the load of cherry logs moved out from the middle if the yard where I had to dump them after the little trailer incident. Put them over in my processing area, was originally going to process them right away but now I'm thinking I will save them for the G2G so we have plenty to play with saws. Ive got more than enough rounds sitting in the back there to keep me busy for a while. Piles in the back are locust, oak, and some cherry. Last pic is looking down from the kitchen window at the stacks, rounds to be cut, and one of the piles of logs for the G2G.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I like the front "counterweight".
    Can your daughter drive that thing yet?:thumbs:
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    She tries, every time I get off to do something she grabs the wheel like she going somewhere
     
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  4. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Great pics man !!! Reminds me of my 4 year old daughter trying to drive my 8n !!
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.