When I was ready to check out and pay for my groceries the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note so I could complain to my local MP about this running amok security rubbish, I did just as she had instructed. After the shrieking and hysterical remarks finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should position my credit card. Nonetheless, I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions a little clearer for seniors. Man, I hate this getting older stuff. Being a senior can see where this really applies !
Seniors. I am using it already and I am only in my 30's. Ah, okay my 40's. I forgot! Feels like 30's though. Ah, well sometimes. Eh?
Some things stick and can be recalled others are totally lost in the cloud system. Only took 2 hours to find the truck keys a couple days ago laying in plain view on my desk at the shop. I have no idea what I did with the spare set I put away so I would not lose them, and I can't remember the lock code to get in the truck anyway ( No a hammer on the glass is not an option) Its really not much of a problem as $5 to any teenager on the street around here gets me in the truck with it running sans keys.
Keep the truck code in your wallet next to your driver's license. I keep my emergency information on a bifold card there also. You can store other information in the cell phone, but I misplace that as much as my keys, and I let the charge go dead at least every week.