In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Weekend at the cottage

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Shawn Curry, Jun 11, 2017.

  1. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    No wood stove inside yet.. That's the supply for the campfire. :MM:
     
  2. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.

    Ah, spoken like a hoadah.
     
  3. J. Dirt

    J. Dirt

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    3,488
    Likes Received:
    18,347
    Location:
    Ny
    Let me know sometime you guys are going I can bring the yacht up! Ok 18' might not be yacht status :whistle::D
     
  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    Absolutely! :handshake: I'm pretty sure the marina is still closed right now though due to the lake level. Once it goes down my dad has a dock hes going to bring down that he made for another cottage when I was a kid.
     
    Backwoods Savage, Eric VW and J. Dirt like this.
  5. J. Dirt

    J. Dirt

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    3,488
    Likes Received:
    18,347
    Location:
    Ny
    I'm chomping at the bit to get on the water, a little apprehensive though I hear there is a mess of debris floating around that will eat your prop
     
  6. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    Yeah we met a couple of the cottage neighbors and they were saying the same thing. That's why my dad put up the chicken wire fence: to try to keep it from coming in the yard when the waves come up.
     
    Backwoods Savage, Eric VW and J. Dirt like this.
  7. J. Dirt

    J. Dirt

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    3,488
    Likes Received:
    18,347
    Location:
    Ny
    I really hope it goes down soon :confused: