"Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave." Not much of a beer drinker, but I qualify in every other aspect.......especially the name part.
Made the news here, I think they are Gonzaga students. They got well over 100 offers, including one from Montana offering to bring the beef and 5 kegs, and from as far away as Europe. They now have changed the requirements, and say they will only accept offers from Bill Murray.
I guess "Erics" need not apply... "so I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why."
You look like a fine upstanding young man....I think you'll do........................ Hmmm, me, workin' for you............
Awww....we just had a karaokin' hawdin' moment :stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke:
Long term memory kickin' in.........short term howevah......uh, what was the topic again? That guy in the pic seems to have it all under control. They should hire him.