In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Job with good pay

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Jun 10, 2017.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,190
    Location:
    Central MI
    Perhaps this could be a part-time job for Shawn Curry



    BBQ wanted-1.jpg
    BBQ wanted-2.jpg
    BBQ wanted-3.jpg
     
    J. Dirt, wildwest, Chris F and 13 others like this.
  2. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,493
    Likes Received:
    113,824
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :grizz:...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:....Right up his alley...
     
    clay shooter, wildwest, Thor and 6 others like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    "Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave."
    Not much of a beer drinker, but I qualify in every other aspect.......especially the name part.:dex::rofl: :lol:
     
    J. Dirt, wildwest, WeldrDave and 8 others like this.
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    The next ad should be for a designated driver. :thumbs:
     
  5. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    Made the news here, I think they are Gonzaga students. They got well over 100 offers, including one from Montana offering to bring the beef and 5 kegs, and from as far away as Europe.

    They now have changed the requirements, and say they will only accept offers from Bill Murray.
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    I guess "Erics" need not apply... "so I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why."
    :whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  7. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You look like a fine upstanding young man....I think you'll do........................
    Hmmm, me, workin' for you............:dex:
     
  8. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Awww....we just had a karaokin' hawdin' moment :whistle:
    :saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw:
    :stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke::stacke:
    :sir:
     
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Long term memory kickin' in.........short term howevah......uh, what was the topic again?
    That guy in the pic seems to have it all under control. They should hire him.
     
  10. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    What hair?!? ...:whistle:


    ;)


    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Why, I oughta....
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  12. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,141
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....................................:rofl: :lol::p
     
  13. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Someone let the cat out of the bag eh Eric VW ?;)
     
  14. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    He's just jealous 'cos I gots more than he does:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:

    :eek:
     
  15. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Surrrrreee IMG_2021.JPG
     
  16. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,146
    Likes Received:
    163,442
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Seen a dood wearin one of those at the Walmart the other day...:startled:
     
  17. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    If its walmart, that chit is considered "real hair"
     
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,665
    Likes Received:
    144,668
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Sad.
     
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  19. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    My MIL gave me one of those. I wore it to work a couple of weeks ago ...
     
    Backwoods Savage and FatBoy85 like this.
  20. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    Dad has one too. The Guy Fieri thing was going on at the time....
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.