In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A couple nice videos

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, May 20, 2017.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,189
    Location:
    Central MI
    My wife was looking out the kitchen window this morning and told me to come look. What a surprise! I took a couple of short videos. Sorry as I had the camera on full zoom and one I jiggled a bit but did the best I could holding still with nothing to rest the camera on.



     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Dennis, was that a small deer carcass?
     
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,189
    Location:
    Central MI
    Coon.