In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Just one more sign of the times

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, May 2, 2017.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I've been around for a couple minutes myself. :thumbs: I think I have a couple decades on ya'.:hair:
    I used to wear those all fall/winter/spring too, but not so much anymore, and I have no idea why.
     
    Backwoods Savage, Eric VW and Stinny like this.
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    CRS... ;)
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Creatively Resisting Stupid.
     
  4. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    That's perty good... :rofl: :lol:
     
    Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.