In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Do you want to exercise?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Apr 16, 2017.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,164
    Location:
    Central MI
    This guy trained Ruger, TurboDiesel's wonderful dog.

    Interuption of exercise.gif
     
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    That guy was going to have a heart attack doing those pushups and that dog saved his life!
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    If I get anywhere near the floor, mine think it's playtime.
    I stay off the floor.
     
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,381
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    We're still talking about your pets?.....:D
     
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
    One Dave gotcha's another:wacky:
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, the labs. :picard:I'm gettin' leery of what I type roun' heah. :rofl: :lol:
     
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,718
    Likes Received:
    224,381
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    For sure! I've edited my replies many a time before posting them!
    Keeps you on your toes.
     
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    If I get anywhere near the floor... I need a crane to get back up... :rofl: :lol:
     
  9. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    My dog is smart enough not to get underneath me without setting up jack stands first