In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What You Should Be Doing Right Meow: March

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Feb 10, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Ok guys, starting to get my act together on these videos, already looking for ideas on my march video. What are your top goals for March?
     
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    I don't really do anything different any month...... I cut wood anytime that I have spare time, after I cut any wood I blow off my saws and fill the tanks back up, I split and stack when I can, When it's cold enough I burn wood and I check my chimney once a year but many times I only sweep it every two years (I would not reccomend this unless you know your burning habits are good). The rest of the time I sit inside by the fire and wish I could go cut wood while stuffing the stove full :thumbs:
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Bump. February video will be out soon, getting ready to start writing this one. Need ideas.
     
  4. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Is the Meow a spelling error? Or is it on purpose?
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,179
    Location:
    Central MI
    Usually the second half of March we begin splitting the winter's cutting of firewood. Sometimes we have to wait until April though depending upon if or if no snow. We usually stop all cutting around the first of March because the birds are returning and the mud also begins.
     
  6. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Still winter here in March
    Same a Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb,
    March the Iditarod starts, & we usually get some snow.
    Enough daylight for some good snow machine riding.

    For me March is plowing snow & starting my tomato seeds :)
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    It's on purpose, I do it a lot. Won't make it to the finished product.
     
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Will you be splitting this year?
     
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Scripting has begun, but still looking for one more good idea.