In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Happy March Everyone........................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Mar 1, 2017.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,575
    Location:
    US
    I hope winter don't decide to smack us this month.
    :whistle:
     
  3. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,523
    Likes Received:
    95,578
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Gorgeous picture. Yes, Happy March to you too.
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    In like a small lion. We're gettin' a minor smack-down as I type.
    I might venture out to the shop today, but I doubt I'll go anywhere else.
     
    Eric VW and Backwoods Savage like this.
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,205
    Location:
    Central MI
    Snow predicted for tonight. I see plenty of it to our west and north now.
     
    papadave and Eric VW like this.