I think I'm going to get out there tomorrow and try to get some logs cut up just in case I need them before the season is over. I have a 350-400 lb maple log that would heat for about 7-10 days in milder weather. Not saying it's perfect but fire is better than furnace. I figure I can cut it into smaller cookies and then noodle those for some fast seasoning.
I have about 50% of these logs left to cut up. Enough for maybe 2 weeks of heat in March when it's warmer and I'm not keeping the stove full.
WOW Some size to a few of those. Good picture Couple should split OK couple may make the huskee groan just a bit Starts to season lots faster after it's split & off the ground
With the conditions I have out there, no Huskee for me tomorrow. It'll be a day with the 441 noodling the logs to pieces I can burn. There's a good foot of perma-snow out there these days.