In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bandsaw/Wood Lathe

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Dec 4, 2016.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,321
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Found out this evening that the store I was going to go to this weekend does not have either of these in stock.

    upload_2016-12-7_21-48-52.jpeg
     
    The Wood Wolverine and Eric VW like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,556
    Location:
    US
    So you decided to play with bubbles.....makes sense.....:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
    Nice nail polish......:eek:
    :tip:









    Yes, I get the pictorial "burst bubble" metaphor :yes:
     
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,849
    Likes Received:
    121,339
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Nice Rikon. Those things get great reviews, never test drove one though. Me thinks you won't be disappointed when it finally comes in. :)

    We have a Woodcraft about 45-50 minutes from me. I'm like a kid in a candy store...
     
    yooperdave and Eric VW like this.