In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

christmas lights

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Sean, Dec 4, 2016.

  1. Sean

    Sean

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Messages:
    2,873
    Likes Received:
    16,813
    Location:
    Kootenays, South Eastern BC Rockies Canada
    I love seeing peoples Christmas lights. I took this picture of our spruce tree in our front yard earlier this evening. When you get yours up lets see some pictures!

    2016 Christmas spruce tree.JPG
     
    yooperdave, milleo, Woodsmoke and 6 others like this.
  2. saskwoodburner

    saskwoodburner

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,612
    Likes Received:
    14,907
    Location:
    middle of nowhere Saskatchewan, Canada
    Looks nice!
     
    Backwoods Savage and Sean like this.
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  4. Boomstick

    Boomstick Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Messages:
    1,379
    Likes Received:
    4,615
    Location:
    Saratoga county ny
    I leave mine up! Just don't turn on until AFTER Thanksgiving!
     
    Woodsmoke and Backwoods Savage like this.