I'm not sure how much snow we'll get from the storm coming in so I ran around grabbing the best of the worst. We have pine,cherry,sugar maple, soft maple and some hemlock in this stack. I was getting wood from the pile in picture 0751, after I filled the trailer up I went to the stacking area and that's when I heard a crack and saw some limbs come down in the area I was just at.
Your wife didn't buy that donkey from the old farmer to kick the tree while you were out there did she.
We have some Ash in the area I call up top, when they say EAB is here we'll work on getting them down.
Good work! I'll be scrambling to. When is your likely snow event? We're expecting it to start with rain Sunday, transitioning to snow on and off through Tuesday. Bernie talking yet?
Sunday & Monday, AccuWeather is calling for 8 inches total so we should get about 4. The same two days the weather channel has us getting 6-10. When is yours coming in?
I can't find a weather video from Bernie (which you turned me onto because he's old school and real good! ) supposed to start Sunday as rain, transitioning to snow on and off until Tuesday. I'm thinking you'll get what's coming with the front as well as lake effect. Your plow on?
InAccuweather is saying we're due for 1-2" Sat. morning into Sun. afternoon. I'm hoping that hyphen is accurate.