In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Mislabeled bag

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Nov 4, 2016.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    There is no way this is right!



    PART_1478265102260_1478265102390.jpg

    8 servings in this bag?!?
    No way!!! Thats gotta be mislabeled !!!


    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

    PART_1478265074602_1478265074699.jpg


    :dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex:

    :picard:
     
    Jack Straw, unclefess, walt and 8 others like this.
  2. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Eric VW likes this.
  3. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    What do you all think?
    What do you think was mislabeled?
     
    Eric VW and Woodwidow like this.
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,525
    Likes Received:
    95,599
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Interesting! You should weigh out 1 oz serving and see how many chips would be in it. Or are there any left?
     
  5. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    I doubt there's a full ounce of crumbs left...:emb:

    :rofl: :lol:
     
  6. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,525
    Likes Received:
    95,599
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    May be next time - if you remember? They really looked good.
     
  7. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,287
    Likes Received:
    66,705
    Location:
    IN
    I think it is probably correct.
     
    Eric VW, papadave and TurboDiesel like this.
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    If you do a little math.......eat the whole bag and you've consumed 1120 calories, and 128% of your daily saturated fat in one little bag of chips.
    Add in some Pepsi, and you can't eat anything else today. :hair:
     
  9. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,287
    Likes Received:
    66,705
    Location:
    IN
    Sounds about right.
     
  10. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    I had to have something to drink with it !
    Those 960 mg of salt needed something to wash them down!!! ;)
     
  11. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    If it's been fried, don't read the label.
    Easy solution. :rofl: :lol:
     
  12. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    That's a single serving bag, sometimes I call that size "lunch".
     
  13. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2014
    Messages:
    3,755
    Likes Received:
    22,702
    Location:
    Western NY
    The last time I got a bag of chips with my lunch (Firehouse Subs), there was literally like 7-8 chips in there. It was one of those small bags, but come on! At least the sub made up for it.
     
  14. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    That's why I drink Beer , less calories than that sugar soda , which means I can have more than 1 :whistle::whistle::cheers::cheers::pete:
     
  15. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    Got some potassium outa the deal too......now you can forgo the banana this evening......:whistle:
     
  16. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    Potatoes ROCK!!!
     
  17. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    So do rocks. Strange, eh?
    :eek:

    :D
     
  18. BCPLLC

    BCPLLC

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2015
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    698
    Location:
    Henrico, VA
    I'm more surprised by the $3.69 price tag.

    But when you rock a Spartan.....

    DSC_6458_crop.JPG
     
  19. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I've been buying the Utz pretzels, man they are good
     
    TurboDiesel likes this.