I was going to post that too. Whoofing? Go contact a professional, at any time. That was the de facto answer in this quiz. Despite the fact that we know more than said professionals.
The wording was definitely bad on some. And I disagree with some of there answers. How can fire coming out of the chimney not be the most obvious sign of a chimney fire?
I didn't do so good. 14/20 Our wood boiler makes whuffing sounds if you have too much pitch resin dry wood and not enough air to burn it. It gasifies too fast.
Most definitely I expected they would recommend "professionals" to do anything. After all, who would do research on their own and/or do something like this on their own. But I especially liked the "obvious" sign of a chimney fire.... Duh.... I guess fire coming from chimney would not be obvious, even if you were outdoors; yeah, you'd hear that roar in the wall rather than seeing the fire. Right.