In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

FHC, the kindest place in the whole wide web

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by wildwest, Oct 13, 2016.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :eek:An unexpected package was delivered today!!:ups:

    What a kind gesture. Some of you know I have had a lot of challenges recently, this gift lifts my heart up. I am sorry I have the need to lean on you all, but cannot say how grateful I am to know FHC members are willing to listen.
    It feels like a great big cyber hug from you all! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

    WWW was bringing in groceries and brought in a box and handed it to me, he said I have special delivery and winked. I thought it was from him and said Thank You. Nope, not from him and knew it was from FHC.

    Thanks again to you or those you that did this for me. Just boost I needed:dancer:

    PART_1476395809427_IMG_20161013_144743631_HDR.jpg

    Going to get this happy cheery bouquet in the vase, more pics later.
     
    Brett, raybonz, boettg33 and 36 others like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    :popcorn:Lets see what they look like unwrapped!
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    X2:thumbs:
    :binoculars:
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I second that! :D
     
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    It doesn't matter who or where your friends are what matters is that you can count on them for a pickup when it's needed...
     
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  7. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
  8. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :thumbs:
    :handshake:
     
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Now you have leason reason to :heidi:
     
  10. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol:still kinda like swinging the pan via the internet sometimes though......
    :heidi:

    And no doubt if hugging teddybears were added to our emojies I might overwhelm you all here.....
     
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    To quote my bud Shawn Curry.....

    " :rofl: :lol: "









    "No"

    J/K WW:thumbs:
     
  12. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  13. Redneck

    Redneck

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Messages:
    1,486
    Likes Received:
    13,641
    Location:
    Burton mi
    image.jpeg Here ya go
     
  14. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  15. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
  16. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    I don't know who sent these to you, but they're pretty awesome.
    You are too, WW, don't forget that. :yes:
     
    papadave, jtakeman, milleo and 11 others like this.
  17. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :sherlock:I may or may not have recognized a phone number from the eastern USA on the shipping label..... Teddy Bear hugs to that person and anyone else that may have been involved. :campfire:
     
    papadave, jtakeman, milleo and 9 others like this.
  18. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Beautiful bouquet! Very warm and caring members here!
     
  19. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,646
    Likes Received:
    144,590
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    No man hugs between the CFG's in michigan?:dex:
     
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  20. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Nice work guys!
     
    papadave, jtakeman, WeldrDave and 7 others like this.