In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Which one of you guys this lost this?

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by wildwest, Oct 7, 2016.

  1. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    "My wife makes a meal fit for a king...Here King, here King!"
    RD

    :rofl: :lol:
     
  2. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    So awesome! I have "Back to School" playing right now, luv's me some RD. :thumbs:
    "King" was the Dobie in Easy Money? My memory is shady.
     
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Hammy, wildwest, Horkn and 1 other person like this.
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Used to sit around and listen to him on vinyl with my dad..... Gooder times!
    Enjoy, but remember one thing.....
     
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,487
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Herpes doesn't work that way, Eric.

    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Hammy, papadave, brenndatomu and 4 others like this.
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    That's what your......:zip:........
    :rofl: :lol:
    :wacky:
     
    Hammy, Horkn, papadave and 3 others like this.
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I thought it was a cat or dog or pet of some kind :emb: No idea.
     
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Wait, is it the Seinfeld episode of the Mattress King?
     
    Hammy, Horkn and Eric VW like this.
  8. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Yes, thank you all.
    I have "spotted" to the point I must change garments. Your hilarity has been contagious and while appreciated, has proven grievous to my swaddling cloth.
    I'm out, I need to study diving techniques from a master. G-night. :salute:
     
    HDRock, wildwest, Hammy and 3 others like this.
  9. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    We would listen to his comedy shows on the phonograph. ( :eek: )
    That line was just one of many.....
    Another one of his was, "Take my wife.......Please!":picard::rofl: :lol:

    His shtick was a nod to Henny Youngman, at times......
    Funny stuff.
     
    Hammy, Horkn, papadave and 1 other person like this.
  10. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    "King" was a neighbors dog that crapped on his lawn. It was a Doberman Pinscher if I recall.
     
    Hammy, Horkn, Eric VW and 1 other person like this.
  11. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,487
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I like the Sofa King better.
     
    Eric VW, Hammy and wildwest like this.
  12. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    x2 on all you hoarders!
     
  13. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    I'll see your "sofa king", "mattress king", "here king, here king" and play this...

    [​IMG]

    Show your cards boys and girls!

    upload_2016-10-10_5-35-56.jpeg
     
  14. Mag Craft

    Mag Craft

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2014
    Messages:
    4,802
    Likes Received:
    27,737
    Location:
    South East Wyoming
    Well I am in SE Wyoming but I do not cover my wood for that one reason right there in your picture Wildwest. The wind will blow to it to the next state over.
     
    Horkn, HDRock, yooperdave and 3 others like this.
  15. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,487
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    I thought "woodwinds" was reserved for musical instruments. Apparently it's also used to describe interstate flying splits.

    :bug::rofl: :lol:
     
  16. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    OK. I've gotta say something. It's not too often that you get to catch wildwest slipping up and I just can't resist the opportunity. It is presenting itself and I can't beat that demon back...so here goes!

    "Which one of you guys this lost this?"

    :rofl: :lol: :p

    You know, I just don't feel any better now that I pointed it out.....
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  17. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,666
    Likes Received:
    144,681
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Atleast thats not as bad as commenting about Udates To Webiste instead of updates....:eek:
     
  18. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Updates to the what?
     
    Backwoods Savage and wildwest like this.
  19. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,650
    Likes Received:
    130,689
    Location:
    Vermont
    see yooper, I thought it was kind of sexist... could have easily been one female hoarders..;)
     
    Backwoods Savage and wildwest like this.
  20. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,726
    Likes Received:
    224,457
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    OK, ya lost me there....
     
    Backwoods Savage and wildwest like this.