In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

husky 288

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by mdavlee, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    Selling a ported 288 I just did a full rebuild on. All new bearings, gaskets, piston, clutch cover, and starter. Mastermind did the machine work and I did the port work. I'll get pictures tomorrow of it with the new starter. Asking $450 plus shipping. I can't get pictures to upload for some reason. I'll see if I can fix that shortly.
     
  2. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    Here's the video.

     
    thistle likes this.
  3. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Looks like a nice saw. I read through the rebuild thread and you did a really nice job on it.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  4. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    Thanks. I may regret selling it but I want a 56" mill and a 60" bar for the 088 and something needs to go.
     
    Certified106 and HoneyFuzz like this.
  5. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    Sold:thumbs:
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  6. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Good deal! I didn't think that one was going to last long as nice as it was rebuilt!
     
    HoneyFuzz and mdavlee like this.
  7. mdavlee

    mdavlee

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Messages:
    4,380
    Likes Received:
    10,479
    I figured it would be tomorrow.
     
  8. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Pretty sure that was a record.......
     
    HoneyFuzz and mdavlee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.