In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Old vs. new

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Bgoathill, Sep 30, 2016.

  1. Bgoathill

    Bgoathill

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2016
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1,108
    Location:
    Dumont, Ia
    This old cat had been sitting in this pasture for at least the last 20+ years, probably longer but that's as long as I've been watching it. This past summer we built a hog confinement just up the hill and I had to get a picture of my D6T beside the old 7. Quite a leap in technology between the two beasts. Over 60 years age difference.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,298
    Likes Received:
    58,652
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Great picture!!
     
    Chvymn99, Star Gazer, Horkn and 2 others like this.
  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,780
    Likes Received:
    66,365
    Location:
    Central PA
    While not as practical as modern day machines, I like old skool......lol

    The 1957 Pioneer RA I'm building at the moment.....
    20160921_173837.jpg

    Yeah, it's big and heavy, but it's built like a tank.....
     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    You know you've done something after a day of cutting with that.....................:saw: :salute: